Got a WordPress question or problem to solve? Book a consultation from Silicon Dales.
Service to include:
- An initial website inspection
- A 45 minute call on Skype or telephone;
- A brief follow up report, covering any plugins or recommended links (1-2 sides of A4) in PDF.
What we’ll need from you
In order to consult on your site, we will require:
- A WordPress admin login – ideally to a staging site; or
- a screenshare of your admin area (during our call).
What to expect
The initial email correspondence and conversation will cover:
- Your business objectives
- Your market (location, device usage, traffic characteristics)
- Your website operation’s team capabilities
- Your expected use cases and traffic history
- An inspection of your hosting setup and website
- Full details of any services currently in use such as CDN’s, caching services etc
- Your ability to access the relevant services
Report and Quote
Your follow-up report will include a recommended course of action and any relevant quotes if this is something Silicon Dales can offer.
You’ve made a great choice of platform. Now it’s time to make a great choice of technical partner. Whatever you want to do with WordPress, Silicon Dales can help get you there.
Top-level assistance for your project
Whatever your setup or project needs, Silicon Dales has deep experience with every facet of the WordPress stack, with a focus on delivering Return on Investment. Our web development and project management experience means you get top-level assistance for your project – see our case studies for examples.
Silicon Dales has experience working with WordPress since 2005 on hundreds of different client sites with a wide range of use cases and challenges.
From specialist security and network requirements through to ultra-high traffic and large product feeds, Silicon Dales can advise on a number of approaches to using WordPress for different business needs.
We mainly work with WordPress websites which feature some form of eCommerce, usually through WooCommerce. Almost any WooCommerce based website is complex – because you are handling a lot more than just content: orders, shipping rules, tax rules, transactions, transactional email.
Each element will need to be setup and maintained for your particular business, meaning solutions must go beyond the standardized or the automated.
For more on our WooCommerce expert status, see here.
Caring for the mission critical
If your WordPress website must maintain 100% uptime and real-time backups for transactions, it makes business sense to have expert WordPress developers, such as Silicon Dales, handle changes or updates with experience and care.
Learn more about Silicon Dales’ expertise.